In the scope of the European Payment Services Directive 2015/2366 (also known as PSD2), Banque Européenne Crédit Mutuel provides API access to qualified Third Party Payment Service Providers for the following purposes:
- Account and Transaction Information for Account Information Service Providers (AISPs)
- Checking of Funds Coverage for Card-Based Payment Instrument Issuers (CBPIIs)
- Payment Initiation for Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISPs)
- Registration for API Access - Who can access the APIs, under what criteria?
- OAuth 2 and Strong Customer Authentication Workflows - How, when, and under which conditions will Strong Customer Authentication be processed?
- OAuth 2 Endpoints - How is OAuth 2 implemented?
- Open Banking API Endpoints - How to call the endpoints, what do they return?
If you want to dive directly into the APIs, they are documented as OpenAPI Specification (Swagger) files:
- Need some help? Get in touch with Banque Européenne Crédit Mutuel